Contra Costa County Supervisor Karen Mitchoff announced openings for District IV representatives for a number of County advisory bodies. The current openings are created by vacancies of current members via resignation or term expiration. District IV appointees are appointed by the Board of Supervisors on the recommendation of Supervisor Mitchoff. For more information on advisory bodies, please go to the following website: http://contra.napanet.net/maddybook/ or call the office of Supervisor Mitchoff at (925) 521-7100.
• Alcohol and Other Drugs Advisory Board
• Clyde Citizens Advisory Committee
• Contra Costa First 5 Commission
• County Bicycle Advisory Board
• County Library Commission
• Economic Opportunity Council
• Emergency Medical Care Committee
• In-Home Support Services Public Authority Advisory Committee
• Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council
An application may be obtained by going to the following website link: www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/documentview.aspx?did=5402. Complete applications must be submitted to the County Clerk of the Board, 651 Pine Street, Room 106, Martinez, CA 94553. Upon review Supervisor Mitchoff’s office will contact applicants to conduct interviews.