Judicial Watch has announced its list of 2009’s top ten most corrupt politicians.
– Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT)
– Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
– Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)
– Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner
– Attorney General Eric Holder
– Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL)
– President Barack Obama
– Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
– Rep. John Murtha (D-PA) and the rest of the PMA Seven
– Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)
But why stop there? Who are the most corrupt pols in California? I will start it off by nomiating the entire California Assembly and Senate. Why? See Dan Walters post Friday on the Hypocrisy of Politicians in California.